“The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.
Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
Here are my self evident truths:
1. I LOVE dictionary.com, I really am not sure if I would be able to write a single blog without it.
2. I am an avid recycler. We always made fun of my mom growing up because she made us recycle everything. Now, I am exactly the same. Scary...
3. I love to knit. I've knitted a bunch of stuffed animals and monsters, maybe I'll share them with you sometime.
4. I am a music snob. Seriously. I know what is good - and you probably don't ;)
5. I have a very hard time believing people when I am wrong and they are right. (See above)
6. I can relate most events in my life to a Spongebob episode. I am not sure if this is because I have watched way too much Spongebob or if it is because Spongebob is so relatable.
7. I am really good at math. I hate math. With a passion. It is truly a wasted talent. I got one math question wrong on my SATs and I was pissed. I found it hard to believe that I only got a 790. (See #5)
8. I left my heart in Denver. I loved it there. *sigh*
9. Have you heard No Sunshine by Death Cab For Cutie? I totally relate. I used to be optimistic, but somewhere that changed. Now I am a die-hard pessimist.
10. I have no plans to further my career. People ask when I am gonna go to school and for what and I just tell them that I have no plans. It is unheard of in my line of work. Everyone goes on to med school, or vet school, or some master or PHD program. Not me, I am content.
Okay, now the ridiculously hard part. Seriously, most of the blogs I read already have this distinguished award. But lets try:
Claire @ Beak Tweets
Katie @ rooftop melodies
Naomi @ Surviving Single Motherhood
Rachel @ and if it's a hero that you want...
Okay, I know that is only 6. Do I have to give the award back? Can I come back and tag more people later? Does this blog have to stay in my drafts until the proper number is attained?? Can I give it to people who already have it just to satisfy my personal needs?
Well, I am posting it as is. If you have a problem, see #5.