Monday, August 31, 2009

How To Shirk Your Legal Responsibilities

1. Leave the state.

That's it. Apparently that is all you have to do. Go one hour south, cross into Connecticut and you're good. Unfair.

I try to remember that it can't rain all the time.


  1. Is this about child support? Because if so, there are ways to collect it across state borders. If that is the case, please talk with an attorney or call your state's child support enforcement division (in Arizona, it's a division of the Department of Economic Security).

    If it's about something else, then I'm sorry if I just disparaged your ex by assuming he is trying to dodge his child support obligation. :)

  2. Tell me where in Connecticut he is, I have big friends :-)


Whatcha think?