5. Bud Light's Real Men of Genius - Roller Cooler Cooler Roller Guy. There are a bunch of these Real Men of Genius ads, but this is my favorite. I love the last bit the best.
4. Coors Light's Beer Insurance - I cannot find this one anywhere, so I will just have to describe it to you. The announcer is telling the guy that he can buy a cold-activated can and have beer insurance. Basically insurance on the beer being cold. The guy says "This insurance gives me a lot of assurance. Or is it the other way around?" Announcer Man says "No, it is not the other way around." Kills me every time.
3. Earth Share's One - You know me, a tree-hugging hippie.
2. Dos Equis' The Most Interesting Man in the World - Who else wants to fuck this man? Come on. Show of hands. Yeah, I thought so.
1. The Pony Express - This is a generic car dealer ad. I love when the dad explains that he "found him." The horse said "Hello. My name is Albert. Take me home." BLAHAHAHA! I seriously think about this commercial all the time. I think I enjoy these too much!