- I don't want anyone to worry about me but I wish they would call to see how I am. That's like asking someone to be a mind reader, huh?
- Why are there all these fire engines on my street?
- My tree is slanty but I am afraid to touch it. If it falls I'll freak out.
- I am SICK of hearing people talking about the cold/snow. I'm probably just being a grump, but, shit, it's not even technically winter yet. Welcome to New England.
- My Ex-Grandmother-In-Law sent us a Christmas card today. It assured me that she will send Ryder's gifts after Christmas - when she gets the money. I'm not holding my breath.
- I did not send her or any of her family cards this year. Fuck 'em.
- I got a couple of super gifts from my bloggy friends that I will be properly accepting and passing on soon. Soon.
- Parking bans suck ass.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Hi there. It is Saturday night and I am spending it with my bff Southern Comfort. I believe I introduced you. So heres some quickies for you.