Meanwhile, in bloggy land, Mel gave me this super sweet award:
So, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Not sure that there are that many things that I have yet to tell you, but here we go.
- I have to go back to the operating room. Nothing major, but hopefully it will end my pain.
- I just got a passport for the first time in my life. It's really exciting!
- I was considering getting Clear since my stolen internet isn't wicked reliable, but I'm not going to. I was informed that Fios is better. I'll see how badly I want to pay for internet.
- I am wicked unobservant and have a terrible memory.
- Being the best place to be for Halloween you would think that Salem would be the best place to buy a costume. It is not. Unless you want to be a witch or a pirate.
- I have always wanted a marketable skill. I can knit, but I think the time put into it doesn't really equal the profits. I started carving my own stamps, but I am still trying to figure out what I can do with that skill.
- I think I am a supertaster.