- Sleep in!
- Bring Ryder to the park. We don't get the chance to go very often.
- Travel. To anywhere.
- Put him on the bus. I've only done it once and that was only because I was running horribly late.
- Volunteer in Ryder's classroom. All the other parents get to...
- Run. A lot.
- Attend all those classes that are only offered during the weekdays.
- Blog more.
- Learn how to cook and then cook all the time.
- Demand that no one else had to work either.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
What I Would Do Without Work
10 things you would do if you didn't have to work